Sunday, May 1, 2011

March in A Night

I know you're new
O, so new
to me
to you
New, in a way
of Ah
Of wonderment
to me
to you
A babe you call
A spark for a new fire
A different kind of heart beat
A different taste
generosity in trust
a respect, understood
To be new
Oh, forgiveness!
I watch the tress turn dark
with night
I fade with
lightness
guiding my way
in hope
in love
in thought of you...
I have never felt so loved
cared for
respected as me
So, new
Full of wonderment
excitement
of whole body, mind and soul
Love, so new
Does it hurt?
Does it feel good?
YES...
To you, to you
in time I travel..sometimes
all the time
in time to heal
from past, mistrust
hatred of you.
hated me too!
Let's just be here...now
smell..open arms...no past
Fly, Fly, fly, Freedom!
I feel now, so different...feel good
let freedom stay,
Breath, smell
Forgive, to stay
To you
To me...O, so new

~Trina Butler Gotschall